- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology)
- Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business – Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
UOW has a great reputation for IT and supporting students. I wanted a uni where I could join clubs, go overseas for volunteer work or do things that I could look back on and say 'I’ve not only gained knowledge but life experience too'.
Being the first in my family to complete a degree is something to be proud of. The Bachelor of Business gives you insight into how businesses interact with customers, improve our quality of life and become so successful.
I chose to study at UOW South Western Sydney as I heard the culture is amazing. You can really find yourself. Everyone is so inviting and there's a laid-back feel, with many rooms for studying and a rooftop for BBQs and socialising.
As a mature age student, it’s challenging to leave work to improve knowledge and skills in an effort to re-enter the workforce later. UOW’s impressive reputation and ranking for quality of education was a huge factor in my decision.